Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Xbox Chaos: Modding Evolved

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

SvenCakemann

Support
[360] Adding Gutas, Moa, Buggers, etc. to firefight maps?

2 posts in this topic

Hey there. I'm struggling a bit to figure out what needs to be done to add Guta (and the others in the title) into Firefight maps on the 360. MCC is a thing, I know, but I'm wanting to do it on the 360 mostly for the novelty. Lord Zedd was able to do this on the 360 with the Guta, and I feel like I'm getting close, but at the moment the map freezes when they're spawning in. As far as I can tell, the guide to follow for this would be this guide here, but I'm not so sure at this point.  

Anyway, I'll continue playing with settings and things and hope I just luck into it. If anyone wants to lend a hand or point me in a direction, I'd like the help.